Thursday, September 9, 2010

Alaska.

I was doing so good at keeping up with blogging. But now that I'm back to Alaska I don't have the time I used to have. It's filled up with familym, friends and the occasional job. An update.
I was working at the State Fair again. That was ok. I sold parking tickets for the third year in a row. They pretty much love me there. I worked every day, most of them from opening till close. I only got to walk around twice, but even then I didn't really get to look at the things I wanted to. I was given free tickets to ride the Ejection Seat. Yeah that huge bungee thing. Tiffany, one of the girls I work with, and I were going to ride it the last day. I was super excited. But really nervous. As soon as we walked up to it though, I was like, no freaking way! I totally chickened out. I mean have you been sitting at the bottom of that thing?? Its crazy scary. So Tiffany called her boyfriend and they stood in line for two hours. It was fun watching them :)
I also took over my friend's paper route. She went out of town for a couple months but wanted to keep her job for when she got back. So I've been doing it. Well until now. Now her brother is taking it over. It's a long story. But that has been an interesting exsperience.

Now I'm hoping to get a job at Home Depot. I have a few people I know who are managers there and they are putting in a good word for me. I've talked to the hiring person a couple times on the phone, hopefully I will get a job. If not, I'm not sure what I'm going to do.. Start a babysitting buisness??

I've got an 88 Honda Civic that my friends dad is giving to me. It needs some work. But it is a nice enough car. My friend Shawn works on cars and he offered to help me with whatever I need. So I'm gonna attempt to clean it up and get it working. One thing though, it's a stick shift.... Well It's about time I learned to use one.

Lastly. I am moving out!! Yay!..... At some point in time...

And last but not least. I love being in Alaska! Look at this sunset! It was even better in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment