Monday, January 17, 2011

Security Forces

Shawn has finally gotten everything done that needed to be done with the Air Force. He's offically in!! He got sworn in on Friday, that was a neat exsperience! It really made me think though, this is really happening. He's leaving March 8th. A lot sooner than he thought. It's now starting to catch up to him. He's so stressed out about all he has to do in only a month. He wont be coming home until August 22nd. He's missing my birthday :( Oh well, the reason is good enough. Oh yeah, he's joining the Air Force Security Forces. Yes, a cop. It's rather funny to, counting how many tickets the kid has. Anyways, so I'm just going to be here working, waiting for him to get back. Ok, that sounds like I'm pathetic.....Ok maybe I am a little bit.. I'll find something to keep me occupied till he gets home!

No comments:

Post a Comment