Thursday, June 2, 2011

Another Day Down.

....Sigh....

Thats kind of how I feel.

a little Blah.

Just thinking of life and how I'm going to do this sorta sucks!

Looked more into Vet school and it's going to cost $25,000 every year for four years!

Thats crazy exspensive!!

Also, I put together a list of everything I need before the baby gets here in October.

1) New car. Or fix the subie. Preferably get my own car though.

2) Get my own apartment. This one is important to me. I don't mind having a roommate. But I would like the place to be formost mine to begin with.

3) New job. Or another job. Or a better position. Or just more money.

4) Figure out school. And what I want to do with life.


Now I just need to work on acomplishing these goals.

You can say it now, good luck Kimber.

No comments:

Post a Comment