Sunday, May 22, 2011

What if..

Everyone always tells me I can do whatever I want. As long as I want it, and I fight for it, I can reach any goal. If I wanted to be an astronaut, I could. If I wanted to become president, I could.


Everyone keeps asking me when I'm getting married. And when am I going to tell Shawn that if he doesnt marry me, then I'm done.

First off, It's my life.

I'll do what I want, how I want and when I want. I'm a big girl now. I can make my own desisions and mistakes and learn from them.


But what if I don't want to marry Shawn?

What if I want to be a single mom and work on my goals for now?

I want to go to school to become a Vet. Maybe thats what I need to focus on. Shawn is doing what he wants, why can't I do what I want?


Everyone says it will be hard with a baby.

Yes, I am aware of that.

But I can do it.


I'm not saying I don't ever want to get married, or that I don't want to marry Shawn.

I'm just saying, please stop bugging me about my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment