Monday, May 3, 2010

The Count Down Begins.

Well actually the count down has been going since the tickets were bought. But now it really begins, five days until we go to Disneyland! It's so exciting, I can't wait! Just need to make it through this busy week of working everyday all day long. Sometimes I really dislike my job. Buuut it is money and mostly it is fun!
Right now I'm waiting for Megan to pick me up. I've got my court thing for my speeding ticket in Alaska today. I've got to appear over the phone since I can't be there in person. I'm kinda freaking out. The worst that can happen is I have to pay a lot of money. But that's the worst. Lets hope for the best!
After that I've got work.
Then I have a meeting with my financial aid guy at UCC. Then a meeting with the student help to schedule my classes. Did I mention I'm starting July 19th?
So that's all for today. Well now at least. I'll let everyone know how my court meeting goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment