Sunday, May 23, 2010

Days go by

I miss my friends. So much. I wish I was in Alaska right now. I go through stages of liking Utah and being fine being down here. But then there are times when I just want to be home. I think everyone has those stages. It has been exspecially hard these last few weeks. With Bert dieing to my bestfriend having open heart surgery, I wish I could be there for support and confort. One of my good friends called me tonight, she was having a really hard time with her boyfriend. I wish I could be there for a shoulder to cry one. My bestfriend Ethan just found out that he has a hole in his heart, a birth defect. He has to have open heart surgery next month. My mom just had another baby. My 9th sibling, fourth sister. I probably wont get to see her until Christmas. Well I'm just venting. It's actually not so bad down here...ish.

1 comment:

  1. We don't like Utah all that much! It will be nice when we get to go home to Alaska! Love you!

    ReplyDelete