Saturday, May 8, 2010

Packing....ish.

Ish has become the new word. We use it in games, we use it to discribe things, and we use it to explain what we should be doing, but what we're not doing. I should be packing. It's 1am. I'm leaving in about 26 hours or something like that. Where to? Disneyland of course! I've been putting off packing all night. I got home from dinner at Amanda's intending to get all my packing done. But no, I made the mistake of getting on Facebook and then got to talking to Robert for hours. Then we decided we wanted to go swimming. Yes you read right. Swimming at midnight! Ahh the blessings of being young and free. So he picked me up and we went to Shari's. I just got back and am still putting it off because now I am on here bloging. I have managed to make a little bit of an effort. (See picture below.) I don't know why I'm puting off packing. Maybe it's because I don't know what to pack. Should I bring pants? A long sleeve shirt? A jacket in case it gets cold? And the list goes on. Now I'm getting tired. Could it be time for bed? Leave packing till very last minute? We will see how far I get tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment