Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Finally! It came!

I FINALLY GOT LETTERS!

Yay me!

I was having a bad day on Sunday, I didn't get much sleep because I had a closing shift at work, then had my route and then opened the following morning. And then to top it off I went to church. While at church I left my phone in the car.


When I got out of church and checked my phone, Shawn's mom said he had called! He was doing good and misses us all! I quickly checked my phone for a missed call. Of course there was none. He is only allowed one call. But I had hope. From now on I've decided to keep my phone with me at all times. Just in case.


But she also said that I received two letters from him. He sends them with his families letter to his house. I picked them up Monday from his mom at work. I couldn't wait to read what he had to say!

The first one I opened was actually the second of the two, but as I was reading he mentioned going to church again and a Elder Squire. I couldn't believe what I had just read.

I hurried to the next letter and sure enough he says "Oh by the way, I'm going to Mormon Church." He enjoys it a lot. And they feed him lol.


I started crying. Have I mentioned I miss my boyfriend?

Waiting for a letter or some kinda of evidence that he does still exists is torture. I write him every day, about everything and nothing. I sometimes think I write to much, but he said he loves hearing from me. I did warn him before he left though, I said I like to talk a lot, I change my mind on a daily basis and I love to write. So be warned now, you'll get a lot of letters. And he has. Letters and lots of pictures.

Anyways, just thought I would fill in everyone, if anyone, is reading this.

Only five weeks before Graduation!

1 comment:

  1. Your doing great Kimber. I waited for two years for my boyfriend...even paid for his mission:) We both knew that we'd learn and grow while we were apart. He changed for the better during that time-and I learned more about myself and life. We've been married now 24 years-but all seems like yesterday! You'll be amazed with how fast the time will fly by.

    ReplyDelete