Saturday, March 19, 2011

Keeping Positive.

It would be so easy to just close myself off to the world.

Sometimes I want to.

With all thats going on and Shawn being gone and being back at home,

it gets hard to keep positive.

But I've got so many great and wonderful friends who wont let that happen.

If I don't suggest we hang out, they will.

If theres a party going on, they'll make me go. They would drag me out of bed in

just p.j's to get me going.

I've been thinking about all the blessing I have. All the great things I have.

Who needs to be down when you've got such things?

So from now on, all things positive.

At least I'll try.


On a positive note.

Shawn got to call home. He only got one phone call, so I wasnt able to talk to him.

He hadnt gotten any of our letters, but he's doing good. Said he misses me and loves me very much. It made me almost cry when his mom told me that.

No comments:

Post a Comment