Saturday, July 23, 2011

I love your love the most

"I was waiting on Prince Charming and the white horse... But then a Soldier came by in his Humvee and stole my heart."




Only about a month left until Shawn gets home. He's ready to be back to.


And I'm more than ready for him to be home. Lots to do before Kaleb gets here.




Lots of things coming up soon.


I'm going to Kodiak the first week of August to watch Amy's kids.


Baby Shower on the Eleventh of August.


The fair starts on the 20th I believe. I think I'm working my days off there.


Shawn gets back around the 26th.




I called into work today, I needed one more day off. I know I know, I'm bad.


But its been nice. Koda and I have had a nice lazy day. And going into a lazy night.


The roommates are staying in Anchorage for the night, so we ordered pizza and are


having a Friends marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment