Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jealous

These people keep adding me on Facebook. Random girls and guys I have no idea who they are. Come to find out, they all have something to do with Shawn. The girls are all mostly ex-girlfriends or friends of his ex Brandy. The guys, well one of them was Brandy's little brother, the other was a friend. Now why are they adding me? That is the question. I've blocked Brandy so that I don't have to deal with her childish drama. My roommates are convinced they are adding me so she can spy on me. But why spy one me? Whats the point? Is she jealous? I've never had someone try so hard to get information. I don't understand the whole jealous ex-girlfriend. Why can't girls just grow up and realize its not ever going to work for them again? I'm the girlfriend now. See it, know it and get over it!

(Just had to get that out. It's very annoying it is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment