Thursday, April 22, 2010

Acting Bugs.

Sooo I've been rehearsing a ten minute scene for my friend Shari's directing class at UVU. We did the climax to School for wives by Moliere (Is that the right spelling?) Is anyone familiar with that play? Didn't think so. Most people have never heard of it. But anyways, I played Agnes a very innocent 18 y/o and then my friend Justin played Arnolph, my father figure who is in love with me and raised me to be his wife and then there is Robert who plays my fiance, Horace. We have had a ton of fun rehearsing and coming up with a TON of inside jokes. We hardly ever actually got a complete run through before we had to perform it last Tuesday. But we did it, and it went great! Only a few minor flaws, but knowing what should have happened and the audience not knowing, they didn't even notice. But here are a couple pictures from the performance and rehearsals.

No comments:

Post a Comment