Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's raining, it's pouring the old man is snoring

So I woke up and was excited to find that it was cloudy and looked like rain might actually come. Then I went outside a few hours later and the sun was shining bright. Dog goneit! Oh well, shorts and another t-shirt I guess. By the time I got to work, I think I got sunburned. I'm serious! Spending several hours inside at work, I take a look outside and it is pouring buckets of water! Crap, I didn't bring a coat! Thankfully it cleared up and the sun was starting to show through the clouds by the time I was off work around five. I had just enough time to walk to the buss station when the real storm hit. It started off with a light rain, then the buckets started coming, and then it was hailing! I'm not even joking! Huge giant pieces of ice chunks pelting down from the sky. Then it turned back into rain and has stayed that way since. Typical Utah weather, never know what you'll get.

No comments:

Post a Comment