Sunday, April 11, 2010

Brown Derbys and a Remote Control Car

You all know what a brown derby is, right? Well ok let me rephrase that, all the Oborns should know what they are. For they are a family terdition! At least that is what I'm told. Growing up I never remember anything like them. But I have now been exsposed to the greatness that is Brown Derbys! Easy to make, easy to enjoy. You simply take a cake doughnut, put a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top then smother it with chocolate syrup! Delish with a twist!

Just got back from family dinner. I really enjoy dinner with my family, or really anytime spent with my family. It becomes the high light of my week :)

So the other day I was walking to the park and was either on the phone or looking at my iPod, but I was not paying attention. All of a sudden this red remote car comes charging at me from around the corner, I screamed. Well you would to if something came charging at you! I look up to a bunch of boys huddled by the window of an upstairs apartment, laughing. Of course. Well you have to find ways to entertain yourself around here. And undoubtedly they have found a way. It is quite humorous to sit by the window and listen, you hear a rolling sound, then hopefully a scream, but if not, definitely a laugh. It's all in good fun.

1 comment:

  1. That would be a grandpa Oborn favorite. Since it's not one of mine, I chose not to continue the tradition. Glad you're enjoying the family!

    Love you lots!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete