Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's official...again.

But I think this is the last time to be "offical" I know I say that everytime, anyway. I've decided on Veterinary school. Well Veterinary Tech. At least untill I know for sure that I want to be a Veterinary. Now I just need to find a school. Not as easy as it sounds.... The one school that I can find here in Utah is Utah Community College. And they are not accepting people with my graduation date. But I emailed them anyways to find out when I would be able to apply. Still waiting to hear from them. The second school I can think of is back home in Alaska. Mat-Su College has a Vet Asst. Program now. I also emailed them to find out more about their program. It's so tempting to just say thats where I'm going. Back home, to Alaska, for school. But I don't know if I can do that or not... If I did do that, I want to be in an apartment still. But there is not as many choices in AK as there is down here. But we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment