Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bazy Days

Can it be considered a lazy day if you get up at 7, get home at 8, leave for rehearsal at 9:30, Go to work at Noon. And then go home at 6? Maybe not, so I'll call it a Bazy Day. Lazyness on a Busy day.

I want to be lazy. I'm just very bored today. Nothing much to do. Nothing much to write about. It's a gorgeous day outside, and at least 50 degrees out. But yet there is nothing to really do outside.
I ended up going to my Cousin Whitney's house on Thursday night. Grandma and Grandpa Smith picked me up. I got to meet two great aunts and two great uncles whom I had never met that I can recall. Don't ask me what their names are, because I couldn't tell you if I wanted to. But they were Grandpa's sisters and their husbands.
Friday Whitney and I went to the University Mall and tried on dresses and clothes for fun. Then her family and I went and saw How to Train Your Dragon. Which was so cute! I recommend it to people of all ages!
Saturday, we got up at 7 am. Drew dropped me off at home, and I got ready for Rehearsal like I said before.

I don't know if I'm tired and thats why it seems like a lazy day on a busy day. But it does. I'm honestly considering going to bed right now. I know it's only 7 pm. But that rounds it out right, get up at 7, go to bed at 7. Seems like a plan to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment