Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm really not weird, I'm actually quite normal.

I'm normal. At least in my eyes I am normal. Who really even knows what normal is. There are so many different ways to see normal. The Dictionary says this:

nor·mal  [nawr-muhl] –adjective
1. conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.
2. serving to establish a standard.
The Urban Dictionary says this:

Normal
1. An idealistic state of being that remains as such. Because the idea of such a state varies from being to being and any set standard is nonetheless someone elses idea of what it is this condition warrants satisfactory confirmation of being amongst the confirmed members of such class, by the individuals code.
2. Normal is about as concrete as the idea of "love". The meaning is constantly evolved to suit the momentary desires and/or needs of a single person, or group of people.
3. A tool of conformity.
But here are a few things about me that people think are not normal.
  1. I'm a girl who likes to camp, shoot, hunt, play in the mud Ect..
  2. I mix weird food. Apples/Peanut Butter. Oreos/Peanut Butter. Cottage Cheese/Pinnapple. Grilled Cheese/Ketchup. Hot Chocolate/Toast. But really, half these things are not weird. It's NORMAL!
  3. I have to have my water cold before drinking it or it makes me sick.

And thats it! At least thats all I'm posting. Oh and here is the urbandictionary reference for my name. Just for fun :)


Kimber

  1. Kind, funny, and very lovable!
  2. Trust me she is a great girl that could change your life.
  3. She is hottttt! and is a very caring person
    Dude that girl is such a kimber!
  4. The world's largest manufacturer of 1911 pistols, as well as rifles, shotguns, and much more. Kimber makes some of the best guns on the market; they set the benchmark firearm quality and dependability. They are safe, powerful, accurate, and fast! Kimbers are extremely well-made and therefore a little on the expensive side.
    Marines, Special Forces, and LAPD all use Kimbers.

There is no better pistol to have in you hand than a Kimber

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha, Kimber, are you also one of the ones that drink Egg Nog with Ginger ale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimber! I eat all of those things! Except the pineapple with cottage cheese... that's kinda weird, but a lot of people eat cottage cheese and fruit together! You're not weird. You are an INDIVIDUAL! haha. :D YAY for individuality!!

    ReplyDelete