Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hike up to the Y

So yesterday Shari and I decided it would be a blast to go hike the Y. Like pack a lunch and make a day out of it. So I spent the night at her apartment. We ended up going through all her clothes. I don't think I have ever seen someone with so many clothes! She had just got four buckets of clothes out of her storage shed, her closet was packed full and her dresser was full. We managed two get rid of two very full garage bags of clothes, and one that I took home with me today (yay clothes!) I think we were up till four am going through them. Which means we didn't get up till noon today. We went to a couple places before going to te Y, then went and got Shari's dog, Jake. Then up to the Y! I think we got there a little after 3. It was a struggle, I'll admit that. Just like the first time I did it. We were both super sore and were just taking it really easy and slow. When we got to the top, It probably took us a little over an hour. With all our stoppings for photo breaks that is. We stayed at the top for oh I don't know, twenty minutes maybe. It was so nice. The sun was blaring down, but the wind was just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment