Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SHOPPING!!!!! (with no money)

It's probably the best thing to do. EVER!
So I got off work at five and thought it would be fun to meet up with Mandi and go try on clothes and pretend like we have money. So we hit the mall. I was not spending money. And luckily, I did't find anything I was in love with. Until, I walked out of a store to see Mandi getting her hair curled by a women using a pink straightner.
Oh, I did't fall in love with it. Not at all. Mandi did.
That is why I blame her, for me buying a $160 purple straightner, that I will probably never use for more than just the basic straight. Now, before you all go crazy on me, about spending that much on a straightner, no matter how good it is, did I mention it doesnt damage your hair, I did not spend $160 on it. I only spent $15. Today. As a down payment. And in the end, I will only pay $70.
I know, I'm CRAZY!
I walked away thinking, what the heck did I just do!?! I don't have money for this kind of thing!!! And normally I don't buy things like this! But they were so convincing, and I get my hair done when ever I want. I just need to go in and they will do my hair for me. Plus I got free shampoo.
I know, I know. Still no excuse, I think I just might take it back.
When I come to my senses.
Anways, we also got our nails done, well, buffed and polished. All for free.
Because they wanted us to buy there stuff, and I totally would have, if I had not just spent money on the other thing.
We then went to the dollar theater. I know, spend more money because I haven't spent enough already today. We went and saw The blind side. It was actually really good. I liked it.
Then before we knew it, it was midnight. And we found ourselves walking home in the dark. My place was closer than Mandi's, but it was still a good 20 blocks, maybe more, I don't even know. But then I call up Shari, she was supposed to meet us at the movie, but fell asleep because she was not feeling good. I wanted to check on her, and when she found out we were walking, insisted on giving us a ride. Love you shari :)
So that was my night. I'm still in shock about how much I spent, or I mean, spending.

2 comments:

  1. shopping is very easy now ,shop online for home products with us.
    Thanks

    Lamp Sellers

    'very interesting post'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Cousin! Temptation comes in so many different forms:( Glad your safe tho'. *P.S. on-line shopping can be JUST as dangerous.

    P.P.S.If you go into hairstyling-this could be a "business expense"...

    ReplyDelete