Friday, January 22, 2010

Friends for life

As I've been here in Utah, I've been out of contact with all my Alaskan friends. Friends are the family you're not related to. They are important in your growing up and going through life. They either make or break you. As we go throughout our lives we meet new people. Sometimes they are great and inspiring, other times they lead you astray. But all the time, they are you friends, whether for that second, or the rest of time. I'd like to take sometime and spotlight some of the great people I get to call my friends.


Samantha Lierley.
Dude there are so many inside jokes I have with this girl. So many "you just had to be there" moments. It's kinda hard to remember them all. Haha. Sam has been my friend for seven or so years now. Ever since the Annie play where we met and then finding out we were going to the same school. We fought and dissagreed, but what friendship doesnt? A good friendship has to do with what we bring into it that counts. We've got memories and a TON of pictures to keep as remiders. I love you Sam

Ethan Shepard.

Hmm what to say about this handsome stud? I've know him for five years now I think, the last three years, he's been my bestfriend. And that'll never really change, I mean, he knows way to much about me lol. He's helped me when I thought nothing could get better. He's always been there to tell me I'm wrong, haha. Someone to make me laugh when I need it the most. He's my unofficial big brother. I love you Ethan =)

Reahna Hayes.
So ever since the day I met you at church. You were odd. And havnt really changed lol. From the Rouge bangs to the mini's. You've been someone I can always have fun with. Whether it's the good kind, or the kind that gets you in trouble. We've been through it all together. Good luck on you marriage!




Jordan Gingery.
Yeah I know, it's a little weird putting you in here. I mean we've only known eachother for like not even a year. But you were awesome during PP. Remember how I would tell you that you couldnt leave because nothing went right without you there. And you didnt believe me untill it was proven? Yeah, I was right. So always be here ok? Lol. Love ya!


Sarah Long.
I LOVE YOU SARAH!!!!!!
That right there pretty much says it all! Haha. Nah, you're amazing. And so much fun tp be around. You have this positive influence on everyone you're around. You've got the energy of a..oh I don't know what would have as much energy as you lol. But just so you know, I love talking to you, it just cheers me up. :)

1 comment:

  1. How about the energy of that battery bunny thing???? :) hehehe

    ReplyDelete