Saturday, January 23, 2010

SNOW!!!!!

Utah got snow!! Amazing I know!! Lastnight it just started coming down like no other! I didnt know it could snow like this in Utah! But I guess I've got lots to learn lol. Chelsea, Kirsten, Jenessa and I decided to go see Dear Frankie, it was showing on BYU campus. We were walking. It's not that far, but man was the snow coming down! The flakes were huge! Jenessa and I were in the lead with Kirsten and Chelsea taking up the rear with their trusty unbrellas. I opened my mouth trying to catch some flakes, they were yummy :) I forgot how great snow is! The movie was good. People laughing in all the wrong spots, and Gerard Butler is always a fine site to see.
We got a ride with one of Chelsea's friends, us four squeezed into the back of her car and prayed not to get pulled over. No one has studs in Utah, they don't even know what they are! Weirdness. Anyways, after some slipping and sliding all over the road we pulled into Her apartment. We had to walk the rest of the way to out apartment. Only like five blocks. We said thank you and started out journey home. The snow was perfect for snowballs. So we threw a few! We were almost to our apartment when three guys stepped in front of us, I thought about it a split second then threw the snowball I was holding at the guy in front of me! HA! I had to turn my head to laugh. Hoping he wouldnt notice it was me. I'm not sure if he did or not, but he threw a couple back. Haha aww, how I love snow!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, that's funny. Did you know the guy you threw the snowball at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I didnt know him, just some random guys walking home.

    ReplyDelete