Thursday, January 21, 2010

PMS?

Yes, very much so. That's exactly how I would describe Utah. PMS'y. I mean come on, it was cloudy this morning, then as I was standing outside waiting for the buss, it started snowing!!!
Like it was just coming down! Made me miss home. But anyways, then it clears up to a bright and sunshiny day! Like by the time I got to school, the sun was so bright and the sky so blue, I wish I had my sunglasses. So after two hours in class, I come outside again only to see the clouds back and the wind blowing, then rain....what happened!?! It can only be Utah. All different weather experiences in all of 5 hours.
Craziness.
No offence to any Utahan's.

1 comment:

  1. hehehehe, I know what you mean!!! We haven't had that kind of crazy weather in awhile though..... :) I miss you Kimber!!

    ReplyDelete