Saturday, January 16, 2010

Update!

Ok so I'm really really gonna try to keep this updated from now on...Haha yeah right... Anyways. So I'm in Utah now. Yep, again. I'm a Freshman at Utah Valley University. I've got five awesome roommates! Yeah, they're pretty cool. I'm taking institute classes which I love. And will be taking some Theatre classes. I'm way excited for that! Right now I don't have a phone.. Or a computer.. So I'm at the Library. I finally got a card after three trys! Yes, it really took me three trys to get the dumb card. But.. now I have one. So thats good.

Lastnight I went out with Lauren and Kirsten (two of my roomies) We went and saw Where the Wild things are. Can you believe they actually made that book into a movie!? I know, I remember reading it as a little kid. But anyways, It was....undescribable. Haha, good movie, but yet I'm not sure if I really like it or not. I don't think I would buy it and watch it over and over again, thats for sure. But it was a fun outing.

Stay tuned for more to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment