Friday, January 29, 2010

Pray for Obama

I got this in an email and thought it was to good not to share. Enjoy!

We were in slow-moving traffic the other day and the car in front of us had an Obama bumper sticker on it. It read:
"Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8."
My husband's Bible was lying on the dash board & he got it & opened it up to the scripture & read it. He started laughing & laughing. Then he read it to me. I couldn't believe what it said. I had a good laugh, too.
Psalm 109:8 "Let his days be few; and let another take office."
At last--I can voice a Biblical prayer for our president! Look it
up--it is word for word! Let us all bow our heads and pray.

1 comment:

  1. You suck, I was going to beat you to putting this on my blog, I sent that to you!!! (Pray for Obama)

    ReplyDelete