Friday, January 22, 2010

Mambo number 5

"A little bit of Sandra in the sun,
A little bit of Mary all night long.
A little bit of Jessica here I am,
A little bit of you makes me your man!
Mambo number five.
Jump up and down and move it all around.
Shake your head to the sound, put your hands on the ground.
Take one step left and one step right."
So we've all heard this song, right? I mean, who hasn't? It's a classic. I was sitting in the library doing some homework when this little boy, had to have been like four years old, walked by singing it. A four year old! Word for word! It brought back memories. Memories from girl scouts. With my best girlfriend. Times like those can never be forgotten, they just get replaced by new ones. But it's always nice when they get brought up, you can relive the past for that little bit. Laugh about it. Treasure it. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment