Thursday, August 4, 2011

Late to bed, early to rise...first to nap?

It was a late night lastnight. I think the timing was all off yesterday really. We all slept in till about ten, ten thirty. So Betsy didn't take a nap till 2:30 or so, slept till almost five (we actually woke her up) dinner was around 7 and then a movie. So I didn't send the kids to bed until about ten I think. And of course it always takes awhile to actually get them in bed after sending them. Betsy went down easy and was ok for about five minutes, then decided she wasnt ready for bed. So I took her down to watch some Kipper. But of course I didn't know how to work the computer, or the tv... I didn't want to get any of the boys down with us because then Betsy would want them, so I got my computer, took her back upstairs to Amy and Jakes room, laid her on the bed and turned on Kipper. We both finally fell asleep around 12 when my computer died.

As if it we wernt up late enough, Betsy was up and ready to eat at seven. So we ate breakfast, got my charger and watched more Kipper. (It's the easiest way to keep her from wanting her brothers." So now it's ten and the boys are finally up, they are working on chores upstairs while Betsy and I are downstairs staying out of their way. We are going Bowling today! Should be interesting with miss B. And I'm sure Betsy and I will both be ready for a nap soon lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment