Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day of Rain

I arrived in Kodiak lastnight around 7:30. I was greeted by the gate by Josh Earle. Wow he has gotten tall!! He's almost an inch taller than I am and he's only 11! Next was Sammy, he's tall to, I think it's been at least a year if not two or three since I have seen them last. We then took a tour around Kodiak.. Took us all of five minutes lol. It was cloudy and gray and had been raining.

Today is not much different. Except it's been raining the whole day. I keep wondering if it's ever going to let up, but nope, I think not. It might just rain the entire time I'm here. That would be my luck. We woke up pretty early. I think Betsy was up at six. Took Amy and Jake to the airport and then back home. We had a easy morning of playing board games and watching Betsy favorite show Kipper. Then took off to town in search of some chinese food for lunch and movies for a rainy day. Betsy was out like a light five minutes after being in the car.

When we got home we ate and then put her down for a nap. I feel like I could use a nap to, but instead Sam and I made cookies. Now we are watching Inspector Gadget 2. And it's still raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment