Saturday, August 13, 2011

You know that feeling of being so stressed over just about everything that you want to break down and cry for a little while?

Thats how I'm feeling.

I can't put my finger on exactly whats stressing me out, just everything. From the kids, to work, to my dog and car. Things in the past and things in the future.

I think I'm just tired. Need sleep.


I put in my new availablity form for work..

They put it into action next week.

Only working 3 days and they are 6 or less hours.

A 16 hour work week.


It scares me.

I know I can't work nine hour shifts anymore, it just about kills me. My feet hurt so much.

And I've got another job, working for Kirsten at Heritage Birth Centet 2 days a week.

So in reality I'm working five days a week. But it's still got me worried.


I need my own place so bad.

I got so much stuff from the Baby Shower and no where to put it.

I WILL not live with parents. Mine or Shawn's.

I can't do that. I just can't.


I just got back from babysitting in Kodiak on Wednesday, and here it is Friday and I'm now at my parents watching the kids for the weekend while they are in Kenai.

I think I'm to old to be babysitting.


Anyways, off to bed before another early day of work tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment