Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Did you hear about the new Pirate movie?

It's rated arrrr! Hahaha. Ok maybe it's a little lame. But thats ok, jobs are lame. I had my first interview at Pirate Island today. It went GREAT! And for those of you who do not know what Pirate Island is, well I'll tell you. It's kinda like a chuckie Cheese's, but Pirate themed. Anyways, I have a second interview on Friday, more like an audition. I have to come dressed as a pirate, and recite the menu in Piratees. Ok not the whole menu, but close enough for them to know I'll catch on to it fast. If I get the job, I'm going to be telling all kinds of pirate jokes lol. If you have any, be sure to let me know! And wish my luck with my second interview!!

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck!!!! Wish me luck today too! First performance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO excited for your blog! You're going to be great at your interview!! Good luck! Let us know how it goes

    ReplyDelete