Sunday, February 21, 2010

PM in Provo

I think I've finally decided what I'm going to do. I've been debating for a long time about whether I want to go to Vet Tech school, Cosmatology school, or even maybe be a Drama teacher at a High School. BUT I have decided (for now) that I want to go to Paul Mitchell. And it's right here in Provo. Megan is taking me over there in the morning so we can get more information. I was thinking I would just go to night school and keep my job during the day, but then as I was talking to my mom she suggested we might be able to get enough finacial aid to cover tuition and my rent so then I would only need spending money. And then i could go to school full time during the day and maybe even still do some Theatre at night! But like every plan, we will see what happens. I'll keep everyone posted on what I find out tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Good plan cousin! I'm impressed that you have several ideas and options. I went to beauty school, respiratory therapy classes, and then I got a degree finally at Ricks in Child Develop. I now do flowers downtown at a flower-shop:) So, be ready to try and enjoy many fields of study. Life has so much to offer:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm beginning to see that life has much to offer. I still want to be involved with theatre. And I'm just taking it as it comes I guess. One day its onething, and the next its something else

    ReplyDelete