Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Finally

It's 3:20 right now. 3:20AM. What am I doing up you may ask?
Well I am now the Prop Master for UVU's Student Production The Complete Works of William Shakespere. It's hilareous. But anyways, they open on Thursday and this is my first night working backstage. Lets just say it was not a pretty sight.
It's a three man show but man do they have a lot of costumes and props in a little amount of space. It's all done in a Black Box theatre.
Anyways back to why I'm awake at an unsanely time. I had to put together a prop list, and a way of keeping the 3' by maybe 10' space behind the courtain organized and running smoothly. That is my speacialty right? Hmmm we shall see how far I get on this.
I've just got done, but I still need to do a bunch more tomorrow, or should I say later today. I'm falling asleep at the computer right now. I've had five water bottles and a butt load of chocolate to keep me awake this whole time. Plus Corey talking to me over skype for that last three hours. Thank goodness for friends!
But now my chocolate is gone, I need to pee and my friends are all in bed, it's time to go to bed to. Not like thats going to be very hard to do. Oh and I got the job at Quiznoes! Yay me! I start tomorrow. Well goodnight....for now :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job(s)!!!! *Sounds like fun and a lot of work:) Hope you get more rest too!

    ReplyDelete