Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Shakespeare didn't write 'Hamlet,' it was a Mel Gibson movie

OK the performance for The complete works of William Shakespeare tonight was Uh-Mazing! The audience was great, the acting was great, and we techies were great! Aside from the house lights coming on and not going off, the show was great! We only have four more shows to go, we actually only had three, but they added another on Saturday.. There is still time for everyone to come and see this amazing and funny play! It's at 7:30, Thursday, Friday and Saturday night, and one at 4:30 on Saturday. The doors open at 7 and 4, get there early in order to get a seat, it's FREE, so there will be a line! It's in the UVU Black Box Theatre.

Getting on with things..
My job at Quiznos is sooo much fun, I love the business of it all, the challenge to memorize all the subs. I'm working more hours now that I'm kinda trained in all the areas. This week I'm working almost 20 hours, and hopefully next week, I'll be working more.

Tomorrow Night I'm going to the movies.
The Princess and the frog is playing at the Dollar theater, I know, Utah has a dollar theater! Anyways, I'm going with a group of friends from the play.

And now for my newest news.....
I'M GOING TO BE IN A PLAY!!!!!!!!!
Well ok, its not definetly yet, but it almost is. My friend is directing it for her Final project, and wants me to be the "Innocent looking" girl. Since it is for a final, it's only 10 minutes of the play. And there are two other guys. I think it will be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment