Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fresh Start


Ok, I'm going to start anew. I know, I know, I've said that before. But this morning I was thinking about it. I've been all mopey or depressed or something lately and it's going to stop now. Today.


I have a job interview tomorrow at Pirate Island, from what I've heard it's kinda like chuckie cheese, except pirate themed? I'm hoping and praying I get the job. When I got the interview call last night, I was jumping up and down all excited, this is the call I've been waiting for.


I've got involved with theatre again. This has been a lot of fun. And I've made some friends along the way! I'm helping with costumes for Jonah and the Big Fish. It's ending on the 15th, so then I'll help out with another play...hopefully.


I think I've decided to go to Veterinary Tech school. So we'll see how that goes.


I know exactly what I'm doing for housing in the Summer and Fall. I'm gonna stay at Winterhaven with my theatre buddies!


And last but not least, I'm going to Disneyland with my family in May! So I have that to look forward to and save money for.
No more worry about old things. Old guys. Old friends. It's like they say, if they arnt here maybe theres a reason for it. Or something like that.. Hmm. Well this song here is my inspiration lol.
Red High Heels by Kelly Pickler


This year might be a great one after all!

2 comments:

  1. Yahoo! Great post Kimber:) You can do it-for sure...and I saw David Osmond singing for Jonah and the Great Fish-(http://www.abc4.com/mostpopular/story/Jonah-and-the-Great-Fish/IrAhD-WTe0-fZtig-V-_tw.cspx) Super fun!!! *What a dream come true if you work with him:) I'm crossing my fingers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimber, what's that you said about Disneyland in May? Which side of the family? Aunts, UNcles, or....Us?

    ReplyDelete